Total Blog Views

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Skin Care: Banana Mask




Banana Mask For Oily Skin


I recently tried an new homemade facial mask for oily skin. It was super easy to make because all of the ingredients were right in my kitchen. Though the ending result was a little messy (lol) I had a lot of fun doing it. I did not create this recipe, I found it through Google. If you Google "homemade facial masks" you will find tons of easy recipes for all skin types (oily, sensitive, dry, and combination) I chose this recipe because I have oily skin.

Ingredients:
• 1 banana, preferably ripe (you can freeze banana until ready to use)
• 1 tbsp of honey 
• An orange or lemon
• Plastic fork
• Disposable bowl


Prep:
• Mix banana and honey together
• Add a few drops of juice from an orange or lemon
• Apply to face for 15 minutes (to apply the mask I used plastic gloves, it got messy lol)
• Rinse with a cool washcloth or steaming warm washcloth

After I rinsed the mask my skin felt refreshed, smooth, and tight. With just some simply ingredients you can do this at home also! Its fun and easy!

XO,
   QueenMLH

1 comment:

  1. interesting mask! i was wondering how your skin stayed so gorgeous!
    check out my blog when you get a chance, it's more models and fashion editorial inspiration updated daily.
    keep it up with the youtube videos!
    <3,
    M

    ReplyDelete